MEDELLÍN FROM THE PAST TO THE FUTURE ON E-BIKE (ONLINE)
2 to 4 people: $55.000 COP ea.
5 to 7 people: $45.000 COP ea.
8 to 10 people: $37.000 COP ea.
*Groups or families can attend from the same or different displays
1. The Memorial Museum (the past)
2. Pablo Tobón Uribe Theather
3. Coltejer building and Junín boulevard
4. Plaza Bolivar
5. Plaza Botero and its 23 world-famous sculptures
6. Parque Berrio and Botero's Fatty
7. Parque San Antonio
8. Plaza de las Luces (the present)
9. The City Hall, aka Alpujarra
10. Plaza Mayor, the city conventions center
11. Barefoot Park and the iconic "Smart building"
12. Parques del río, a green and cool district (the future)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Starting time: 10:00 am / 2:00 pm / 5:30 pm
Get on our electric bikes and let's travel in time together, touring Medellín from its dark past to its promising future. Discover why we went from being the most violent city in the world in the 80s to being named the most innovative in 2014. Thanks to our FPV (First Person View) virtual tour, see, feel, and listen to the real city as if you were visiting it in person. Using our modern bike lanes, as well as professional videos and pictures, we take you to the most representative places in the downtown and the stories they have to tell us.
After meeting each other, we are going through the historic center of Medellín and make 11 stops at its most beautiful and representative places, including La Plaza Botero, the Coltejer Building, and Parque de las Luces. During the tour, we will stop to answer questions and share details of what we are discovering along the way.